Amenorrhea or Anartava is the condition where female experience the absence or delay of Menstruation cycles. This condition occurs because of dysfunction of female reproductive organs like Uterus. Some of the reasons may be Hormonal Imbalances, anemia, or emotional disturbances, or deformed tissue development. Stress can be one of the factors of delayed in menstruation cycle.
The research has proved that today almost every second lady is suffering from the problem of Amenorrhea. This problem is almost overlooked and creates the long term consequences.
There are two forms of Amenorrhea:
- Physiological: This form occurs due to pre-puberty, lactation time, pregnancy or post menopause time.
- Pathological: In this condition the female suffering from this problem has never experienced the Menstruation cycles and called as Primary Amenorrhea. While the secondary amenorrhea occurs due to uterus dysfunction.
In Pathological primary amenorrhea there are certain factors which are responsible for absence of Menstruation like dwarfism, hypothyroid cretinism, and gross hypoplasia of uterus or congenital defects.
Whereas the secondary amenorrhea is caused by Uterus. There are certain defects which caused Amenorrhea of uterus are destruction or failure of ovaries, tubercular infections or some other factors like Pituitary diseases, adrenal cortex diseases, or thyroid diseases.
Amenorrhea can be treated:
After a female is sure that she is suffering from Amenorrhea she can better understand how to treat this problem. Noticing few of the above causes she can diagnose the stage of this problem. Amenorrhea is the problem which is treatable. The most important thing is to have a complete check on the problems occurrence.
How many of among you can stop and think about their healthy sex life? Do we have time to ponder over our thoughts and think about enhancing our life and relationships beauty? With time both the partners are working and nobody has time to think about the problems being faced by a relation. But yes everybody wants to live a healthy and positive life with their spouses.
Packaging: 60 Capsules per Bottle
In most cases it is seen that women if treated early can be able to live much healthier life. Amenorrhea basically targets the reproductive system. It has bad effect on the gynecological organs. So, complete treatment is necessary.
But treating reproductive system with artificial chemicals or medicines may cause problem later in life. So, there are some of the herbal ways to eliminate this problem. Some of the herbs proved to have soothing effects on the reproductive organs are:
- Aloe Vera
- Saraca Indica
- Asparagus racemosus
Ayurvedic herbs have a rejuvenating effect on the body and there usage is also very safe for everyone. There is no side effect of these herbs. Some of the herbs if regularly used are good for the Menstrual cycles. They are Calendula, Safflower, bugleweed, myrrh. They are proved to rectify all the menstrual related problems. Certain other herbs like Rajapravartani bati and Nashtapushpantaka Rasa are just like a dietary supplement to help eliminate the problem of Menstruation.
But to find these herbs is very difficult as they are found in tropical regions. But one of the herbal products contains all these herbs are Shatavari.
Use of Shatavari
It is a pure herbal medicine which is known for curing all kinds of Uterus infertility. Whether Menstruation irregularity or any ovarian problem can be rectify with the help of this Shatavari.
It is in the form of capsules which is to be taken with the meals. It is just like dietary supplements. It contains all the herbs which are necessary in the proper growth of the reproductive organs.
This herbs is been tried and tested by researchers and shows that with the regular use of this medicine female can have a normal and healthy reproductive system. As it nourishes the female womb and ovum part and help to conceive and have a healthy pregnancy.
Some of the positive effects of Shatavari:
- It balances the female Hormonal System. As it helps in hormone secretion.
- It is helpful in treating infertility. It effects to the female reproductive organs and tone them and helps to regulate ovulation.
- Shatavari help nursing mothers to have normal menstruation.
- It increases WBCs or white blood count in the body and stimulates Macrophages.
- It is very beneficial to deal with the problem of Pelvic Inflammatory diseases, Dysmenorrheal, Leucorrhea, and Amenorrhea.
- It relieves a Menopausal lady from the problem of hot flushes with the help of estrogen level reduction.
- It helps to relieve pain and blood loss by treating PMS Symptoms.
- It cleanses and purifies the blood. And help to gain glow on the face.
- Shatavari helps to have a rejuvenating effect on the nervous system which helps in the problem of Stress, Anxiety, Mood swings etc.
With the regular use of the Shatavari female can increase blood circulation also which results in having a youthful glow on the face.
- Shatavari treats:
- Process of Ovulation
- Menopausal and post menopausal stages
- Breast milk secretion gets reduced among nursing mothers.
- Female libido related problems.
- Infertility or problem of miscarriage.
- PMS symptoms like blood loss, cramps or dark circles around the eye.
- Treat various psychological related problems.
Usage of Shatavari:
One capsule of Shatavari is to be taken daily along with the meals. As this is a natural product so the herbs present needs time to show results. So, one should continue taking these medicines for at least 28-30 days to see the results.
In Ayurveda Shatavari is called as Susruta Samhita, Astanga Samgraha, and Charak Samhita. Shatavari is well known to promote maternal health as Galactagogue which means breast milk secretion in lactating mothers. Basically Shatavari means ‘Having 100 spouses’.
Shatavari heals the part which is able to produce ova. Shatavari is called as queen of herbs in Ayurveda. It is often used in the female related medicines as it has so many uses.
There are three Ayurvedic Doshas as Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Shatavari is useful in balancing ‘Pitta Dosha’. Shatavari is a natural coolant and have a sweet or madhura and bitter or tikta rasas. So, Shatavari proves to have multiple benefits and is able to best suit the problem. Research has proved that continuous use of the Shatavari helps to have an everlasting effect on the reproductive system and whole body.