Leucorrhoea or “whites” is a common problem in ladies where there is a white liquid discharge from the vagina. It may keep going on for a couple of days or may even continue for months. It is important to address this problem timely, as if not treated appropriately, it may even turn into a chronic condition.
One of the most ideal approaches to dispose of this illness is to adopt an effective natural treatment for leucorrhoea. However, before doing that it is important to learn about the causes and symptoms of this female health problem.
Causes of leucorrhoea:
- Hormonal imbalance
- Unhealthy conditions
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Poor lifestyle
Symptoms of leucorrhoea:
- Foul smell from gentials
- Itching in the vagina
- Burning sensation in the reproductive organ
If a lady releases white discharge on a regular basis along with these symptoms, it is fundamental to look for possible leucorrhoea cures that work naturally and safely. Some of them are given as follows:
- Indian gooseberry-Women are prescribed to drink a blend of Indian gooseberry and honey every day for getting relief from this problem in a little time.
- Turmeric-It is suggested to apply a mixture of turmeric with garlic or guggul on the vagina to treat this problem effectively.
- Asafetida-This is another herb that has ended up being highly viable in treating this condition.
- Fenugreek-This is considered as one of the most potent herbal treatment for leucorrhoea. The fenugreek should first be boiled in water for some time and then cooled down to a normal temperature. After that, this water should be strained into a glass and drank daily to see a visible improvement.
- Babul-The bark of a Babul tree also provides an invaluable help in treating this problem.
- Walnut leaves– The astringent properties of walnut leaves work against the germs and prevent infections in the private parts.
Women suffering from this health issue are encouraged to follow a strict detoxification diet for flushing out toxins from the body. Including lemon in diet works miraculously to cleanses the blood and it also enhances the energy levels of a person. It is also recommended to include a considerable measure of fresh fruits and vegetables in one’s daily eating routine to supply the body with all the essential nutrients and vitamins. Some best suggested foods for leucorrhoea treatment are onions, okra, cranberries, lemons and oranges.
Remaining physically active is another characteristic cure to treat leucorrhoea issues in ladies. Exercising improves the blood flow, enhances the immunity of the body and oxygenates body cells to produce monstrous energy. Soothing rest is another safe cure for treating this problem effectively. It relieves stress and calms the nerve cells, which goes far in alleviating this problem.
Other than these there are also many natural supplements that can be used to address this irritating female health problem. These supplements work gently on the body and also do not accompany any nasty side-effects as is the case with various synthetic preparations.