Kidney problems like renal colic (kidney stones), nephrotic syndrome, kidney infections and renal failures are very common with the day to day lifestyle that our mobile world is adopting frequently. These problems are generally very stressful and in severe cases require various surgeries and medication which can make you actually feel terrible when they don’t succeed and even after that, they leave you with their side effects which are very long lasting. When a better solution without side effects is available, why not go for it? As it is said, that nature has cure for each and everything around us, it is not all wrong as it can be seen in these cases of kidney problems that nature seems to be a better problem solver.
Kidney problems like those mentioned above can occur, because of poor hygiene, poor diet habits, lot of fats in the food and infections caused by pathogenic organisms, most of the cases where kidney gets involved are fairly serious and can be potentially life threatening, so adapt these natural methods for healthier kidneys!
Some of the best remedies are suggested below:
- Cranberry juice: Consuming even one glass everyday can solve various problems related to kidneys; Cranberry has immune strengthening properties which can help in these problems.
- Vitamin c: Increase your everyday intake of vitamin c, if you really want to see better results, as it destroys bacteria and makes urine more acidic.
- Water: Water is best solution to these problems as it helps in removing toxins and other wastes from body and thus creating a healthy you.
- Aloevera juice: Aloevera has natural healing properties, consume it every day, in the morning on an empty stomach and you may see magical effects on all your kidney problems.
- Vinegar: Studies say that increasing your vinegar intake may also help, it increase content of vitamin c and acidity in the body making an environment that is unsuitable for bacterial growth!
- Herbs such as parsley and asafoetida: These herbs act as agents that destroy toxins and also decrease high levels of uric acid.
The solutions suggested above are tried and tested by plenty of people suffering from kidney stones, renal failure etc. These natural remedies improve urinary system’s health and improve the functioning of kidney, along with building your immune system and clearing your body system from various impurities that may later or sooner make you ill.
In addition to all the natural remedies, mentioned, the most important thing that you can do to save your body from such harmful conditions is to take a balanced diet, rich in fibres, take three portions of fruits every day, add green leafy vegetables to your diet and drink lots of water to help make your urine less viscous and thus easy to pass and filter through kidneys. Stop taking junk food and preservative rich products as they have the most ill effect on your kidneys!