Are you feud up of problems caused by mood swing or your pimples is bothering you a lot? For your entire hormone related issue the only medicine is Shatavari. Shatavari is a powerful herbal medicine employed in balancing hormone imbalance in women which is also known as Pitta Dosha. Shatavari’s botanical name is Asparagus racemosus, and it is also known as hundred roots or asparagus roots. This herb has found many uses all across the world for instance, if it is used in India for boosting fertility and promoting youth then in Australia it is widely used for treating gastrointestinal disorder or for washing external wounds. Shatavari’s does not benefit only women but it also effective in treating numbers of disorders in men such as impotency or sexual frailty.
Symptoms of hormone imbalance in women
In women symptoms of hormone imbalance is very evident. Even by observing physical changes over past few weeks one can figure out the imbalance. Few of the general symptoms of hormone imbalance in women are:
- Sudden and constant weight gate
- Loss of muscle mass and increase in belly fats
- Low libido
- Depression, anxiety and irritability
- Excess sweating
- Frequent cravings
- Digestion problems
Causes of hormone imbalance in women
In today’s robotic work schedule, there could be many causes for the imbalance of hormone in women. Few of the most common causes are:
- Inconsistent sleep patterns
- Ovulation disorders
- Excess consumption of alcohol
- Adrenal exhaustion
- Thyroid problem
- Menstrual cycle
- Poor diet
- Exposure to harmful chemicals
- Lack of exercise
- Reckless use of painkillers
- Birth control pills
Buy Shatavari: 60 Capsules Per Bottle
Treatment of hormone imbalance in women
There are numbers of ways to treat and balance the hormone in women. Though yoga and exercise are the remedies that show positive response always but they are time taking. The best and effective way of treating hormonal imbalance is the use of shatavari. This product is 100% herbal and carries no harmful side effects as such that can harm you in the long run. If taken properly under supervision then this herbal medicine has power to treat other problems of women also such as, leucorrhea, decreased libido, infertility, threatened miscarriage, infertility, pH balance of cervical area. This herb is so effective that it can even heal the dry membranes of vaginal wall or upper respiratory tract through its demulcent action. It is said that it can bring balance to entire category of fluids present in the body.
Main ingredients of shatavari
Shatavari is herbal medicine and hence its constituents include alkaloids, tannins, glucosides and proteins of sitosterol, saponins along with stigmasterol. The only chemical being used here is isoflavones and polysaccharides.
Dosage of shatavari depends upon the ailment that it has to heal. Different ailment needs different dosage for specific periods of time. For treating hormonal imbalance a total of 18 gram or 6 capsules of 3 grams each of shatavari is needed per day which should be continued unless result is seen. To optimize health a total of 50 gram or 10 capsules of 5 grams each of shatavari is needed per day which should be continued for 2 or 3 months. For the treatment of disease a little more amount is needed i.e. a total of 200 gram or 20 capsules of 10 grams each of shatavari is needed per day which should be continued till the disease cured.
Direction to use shatavari
There is no specific hard and fast rule for Using shatavari. Though, one has to take care that the medicine blends well with the body system and shows no vital sign of side effects.
Shatavari holds a special place in Ayurveda and it is considered that there are no side effects of this herb or there is no precaution that should be taken while using the herb.
Home Remedies Advice to treat hormone imbalance in women.
Home remedies are considered as best remedy, as they are based on the natural formula and are being tested from centuries. Few of the simplest yet effective home remedies are:
- Cutting intake of red meat
- following balanced as well as nutritious diet
- taking foods reached in omega3
- minimizing intake of processed food
- heavy consumption of water
- planning meal time
- improving eating patterns
- consistent sleep
- regular yoga and exercises
Diet recommended for balancing hormone in women
Today’s lifestyle has given birth to many problems and for this reason if one improve her lifestyle and follow a healthy diet plan then this problem will never show up. The simplest diet plan for balancing hormone is:
- Intake of antioxidants reached food- this type of food repairs the damages caused by free radicals and are usually found in bright colored vegetables and fruits.
- Heavy usage of green and leafy vegetables- green vegetables offers fresh supplements of vitamins and keep digestive system happy.
- Intake of healthy fats- fats such as omega 3 that we derive form nuts generally are very essential for our body and cutting intake of these fats might result in dry and pale look.
- Moderate use of whole grain.
- Intake of low glycemic index food- unless heavy carbohydrate is needed for your system it is advised that foods rich in glycemic index such as white flour, sugar, basmati rice, etc. should be avoided.
- Protein rich food at all three times- best source here is pulses, eggs, milk, etc.
- Regular and timely intake of meals.
Frequently asked questions about hormone imbalance in women
Few of the general questions that are received often are:
- Hormone imbalances are harmful for physical appearances?
Answer-it depends on the hormone that is in action. Though there are physical changes like obesity, pimples, etc. which does not harm body but looks bad in appearances.
- Can general hormone related problems be treated by home remedies?
Answer- yes, by modification of diet and exercise hormone secretion can be controlled.
- Are the medicines and treatments available for treating hormone imbalance is safe?
Answer- all herbal medicines are safe; though check with your physician also in order to be double sure.
- Can dryness in vagina be related with hormone imbalance?
Answer- yes, it could be.
- How to become sure that the symptoms are indicating towards hormone imbalance?
Answer- by observing few changes one can get sure. Though, tests are also available to get double sure.
- Is there any link between breast cancer and hormone imbalance?
Answer- not directly, but yes breast cancer can also cause hormone imbalance.