Some of us still have frightful memories of those bygone days and some are still under the onslaught of one of the relentless enemies of the most exhibited and treasured part of our body, that is to say, our face and that persisting foe is acne, known by various other names such as pimple or zit.
Usually acne occurs when one has reached the puberty. During this time male and female body undergoes physical and emotional changes. Hormonal imbalance in teenage is the main cause behind acne. Pimples or zits generally go away with time as and when we get through the years of adolescence. But this is not the complete picture. For some, acne problem is recurrent and long lasting and this could be very embarrassing and frustrating. But don’t make your life gloomy by thinking and worrying about acne all the time.
There are many ways to tackle this acne problem. First of all don’t feel inferior to those who have all perfect creamy and peaches complexion. Perfection is all about what you strive for, not about what you already have. Acne is a skin malady and anybody can get affected from it. Flawless skin is like a boon and fortunate are the ones who have it. So don’t crib for what you don’t have, highlight the good aspects of your personality.
By incorporating nice and homely things in your daily routine you can stay clear from pimples:
- Drink lot of water: Increase your daily consumption of drinking water. Water flushes down the toxins out of your system.
- Keep your face clean: Remove excess oil, dirt or grime from your face. These impurities lead to the onset of pimples. Wash your face at least three times with mild and oil-free face-wash or soap.
- Get rid of dandruff: Itchy and scaly scalp is the main cause behind an acne prone skin. Wash hair by any mild and medicated shampoos and oil them regularly to keep them dandruff free.
- Avoid constipation: Keep your bowel movement clear and regular. Cut the junk binging and start eating nutritious food.
All the above ways can help you in fighting pimples but these are the activities that need time to deliver results. In urgent times we are in dire need of quick-fixes. Just-in-time tips to get neat and attractive look:
- Keep it simple. Style up in a trendy and comfortable way. Don’t go for flashy cosmetic products. Feel confident by keeping your skin clean and fresh.
- Apply concealer to hide pimples effectively. Concealer gels well with your skin and give you a smooth complexion.
- Make your own style statement by attempting something bold and hep.
Beauty lies in the eyes of a beholder. Don’t get embarrassed for something which is happening to you for some natural reason. Having acne is just a minute facet of your whole personality.